Thai Quality & Night Life
The Thonglor New York is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
The Thonglor New York takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Thonglor New York is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AAA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Thonglor New York. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Thonglor New York:
- E-mail: Thonglornyc789@gmail.com
- Phone: (212) 561-5692
Accessibility of The Thonglor New York relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of The Thonglor New York, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for The Thonglor New York:
- Gallery and food images: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives or descriptions because the platform does not immediately update the provided text alternatives or descriptions. We will consistently monitor for new changes. Typically, text alternatives or descriptions are fully published within 2 business days. Please contact us, so we are aware of this situation.
The Thonglor New York assessed the accessibility by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on March 9th, 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.